Apeks CO2 Extraction Systems
Apeks Supercritical botanical extraction systems utilize subcritical and supercritical CO2 – a safer, cleaner, purer, safer – and faster way to extract plant oils. We manufacture our vessels in our ASME certified manufacturing facility, so be sure to ask about having your vessel stamped!
Oil Extraction Machines to Match Your Production Needs
Systems range in size from the Introductory 1-liter and 5-liter models to the larger 2000psi Mid-range Production and 5000psi High Production series which are expandable up to 40 liters and 80 liters, respectively. Our largest 5000psi Production system is capable of processing up to 100 pounds of material per day!
In addition to designing and manufacturing new systems, Apeks Supercritical buys and sells used and refurbished systems from our Introductory trade in program – a great option for businesses just getting started or who want to increase their production with minimal capital investment.
Additional Pricing & ROI InformationPricing/ROI Info
Our team of experienced engineers and skilled fabricators have been designing, building, and refining our CO2 extraction systems for 15-plus years. This expertise has resulted in Apeks-driven innovations, such as our patented Valveless Expansion Technology (no clogging), energy-efficient Diaphragm Compressor Technology (20 to 50% faster extractions while consuming half the power), and patent-pending 5000psi Dual-Phase Pumping System, which utilizes a combined gas and liquid platform for large-scale production with a wide range of processing options — at twice the speed of extraction!
Return on Investment
Remarkably, our extraction systems deliver an average return on investment of only 21 days. ROI data for all of our systems can be found on the Pricing page. We also pride ourselves on offering safe, exceptionally user-friendly, fully automated systems. And we think you’ll find our customer support is best-in-industry, bar none.
Wide Range of Applications
Apeks extractions systems are designed for numerous applications — everything from natural flavorings and essential oils to cannabis and tobacco. Supercritical fluid extractions (SFE) using CO2 can be used in a variety of industries, such as decaffeination of coffee beans and hop oil extraction for brewing beer, to name a few.
What Our Customers Are Saying
“We love the reliability of our system. There is a very low occurrence of interrupted extraction runs and that is very important to our business. We also own a competitor’s CO2 extraction machine that has given us trouble with clogging and darker color oil compared to our Apeks extractor.”
— Joel P., SJR Labs, Maine
The Apeks Advantage: Superior Systems, Stellar Service
Safer, cleaner, purer with CO2
- Non-toxic, non-flammable and environmentally friendly and leaves no trace of solvents
- Simple fractional extraction and cold separation processes preserve volatile oils for higher yields
- Systems built with two levels of safety protection – electrical and mechanical
- The Apeks Supercritical Diaphragm Pumping Technology increases CO2 flow for 20% to 50% faster extractions while consuming half the power
- No decompression or regulating valves = no clogging of product with Apeks’ patented VET (Valveless Expansion Technology)
- 5000psi High Production Series systems utilizing our patent-pending Dual-Phase Pump (gas and liquid) doubles the speed of extraction
Standards & Credentials
- All systems adhere to the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel codes, the National Electric and International Fire codes and FDA/3-A Sanitary Standards
- Engineering Peer Review (EPR) certified by Pressure Safety Inspectors (PSI) Professional Engineers in Colorado, Washington, Nevada, Oregon, California, Maryland and Pennsylvania, as well as approved by other state regulatory boards and multiple municipalities
- UL Listed, meeting the nationally recognized standards for safety