The Apeks Introductory Series for Oil Extraction
Features the same sophisticated engineering and superior processing capabilities of our larger, expandable production systems.
Offers incomparable opportunity to purchase expert-engineered CO2 extraction equipment for minimal capital investment.
Up to 75% of the purchase price can be used as a trade-in credit towards any of our Production Series models!
Download a price list today!See Pricing Details!
i.2000-5LD The BambinoTM
Like our larger 2000psi Mid-range Production Series systems, the i.2000-5LD (The BambinoTM) is equipped with the energy-efficient Apeks Diaphragm Compressor Technology which allows for cold separation processing and delivers 20 to 50% faster extractions with less power. Fully automated, the i.2000-5LD extraction system provides both subcritical and supercritical CO2 extractions in a compact design. The 95% CO2 gas recovery minimizes operational costs.
Especially well-suited for start-up companies and/or product testing and R&D.
- Processes approximately 5-10 pounds of dried, ground cannabis in a 24 hour period
- Fully automated
- Faster extractions and cold separation processing w/Diaphragm Compressor Technology
- Valveless Expansion Technology (no clogging)
- Ideal for start-ups, product development and R&D
- Smaller and lighter than 2000psi Mid-range Production Series
- Multiple power options: 1-phase 230V or 3-phase 208v, 230v, 460v
- Our Industrial Control panels are UL Listed!
Featuring the Apeks Diaphragm Compressor Technology, the i.2000-5LD provides cold separation processing and 20 to 50% faster extractions while consuming half the power!
Compact and fully automated with subcritical and supercritical CO2 extractions capabilities. Ideal for start-ups, product development and R & D.View i.2000-5LD Layout View i.2000-5LD Side Mount Layout View i.2000-5LD Electrical Requirements
Features and Benefits of The BambinoTM
- Quick Processing (20 to 50% faster extractions compared to air driven systems).
- Energy-Efficient — Regenerative heat transfer reduces overall energy consumption as much as 50%. Jacketed vessels and water re-circulation allow for capture and transfer of heat through extraction cycle.
- No Clogging — With the Apeks Valveless Expansion Technology (US Patent No. 9132363), there are no regulating valves used in the separation process that can cause clogging of product
- Greater Yields — Simple fractional extraction and cold separation processes preserve volatile oils for higher- quality, higher-quantity yields.
- Extraction Efficient — Extraction media is contained in extraction vessel with integral filters. Filters also act as a liquid CO2 dispersant to avoid channeling in the product. Reversible flow through the extractor ensures all material is extracted.
- Waste Heat Elimination — Motor-driven system completely eliminates the waste heat that is produced by compressed air drive systems. This reduces facility air conditioning loads and eliminates the need for ductwork to manage the waste heat.
- New Compression-Style Orifice – Improves the flow of CO2 (speeds up processing). New device also eliminates the need for Teflon tape and pipe fittings which can cause premature shutdowns.
- Lights-Out Automation — Automated controls (ensure consistent results) and optional internet messaging (email/text notification of system condition changes). Requires little training and supervision.
- Easy to Understand — Open-frame design and visual indication of valve positions allow for easy assessment of flow paths and system configuration. No mysterious boxes with inlet/outlet connections on the outside.
- Production Friendly — system timer help users efficiently run their extractions.
- Low Maintenance – With fewer moving parts (i.e., a stainless steel disc diaphragm versus seals that slide), the Diaphragm Compressor Technology demonstrates greater reliability and lower maintenance costs (as much as 80% lower).
- Easy to Clean — All stainless steel construction. Vessels have polished interiors and quick opening/closing mechanisms. All tubing can be removed and re-assembled for thorough cleaning. Separators/collection vessels use FDA sanitary style fittings and connections.
- Ambient Noise Reduction — Diaphragm Compressor Technology eliminates the need for a costly commercial compressed air system, reducing ambient noise levels up to 75%.
- Multiple Electrical Options — Runs on single phase 230v or 3-phase 208v, 230v, 460v
- Environmentally Friendly — Allows for 90% CO2 gas recovery, saving operational costs.
- Compact Design.
Safety & Long-Term Reliability
- All vessels are designed and manufactured in accordance with ASME specifications and pressure ratings.
- Redundant safety features protect the system from accidental over pressurization.
- Tubing connections are made with proven compression-fitting technology – the same fittings are used on aircraft and off-shore oil platforms.
- Non-isolable pressure gauges are on each pressure-containing vessel for visual verification of depressurization prior to opening.
- Certified UL listed, meeting the nationally recognized UL Standards for Safety.
Click on the map below to find out who handles your area and call them directly!
Canadian, East coast, Colorado and International customers, please call Dave LaRussa at 740-809-1160, Ext. 715 or email him!
Midwest, South, and West coast customers, please call Jake Didion 740 809-1160, Ext. 725 or email him!
What Our Customers Are Saying
“Our upgraded 1500-1L is running like a top! We are seeing real benefits from each of the modifications you introduced. The changes to the hoses and connectors increased ease of use dramatically. We are very happy to be partnered with superior engineering and customer service from Apeks.”
– R. Bourne, extractz.com
What Our Customer’s Customers Are Saying
Upon sampling pure orange oil extract from extractz.com:
“We are very interested in ordering your Orange Rind Extract in bulk. The aromatic quality just blew us away!”
— Marge, supplier of authentic essential oils for 20+ years