Mid-range Production Series: 2000psi Expandable Systems
The 2000psi Mid-Range models (The TransformerTM) are designed for subcritical (low pressure/low temperature) and supercritical (high pressure/high temperature) CO2 botanical extractions. They’re ideal for mid-range operations, and have expansion capabilities up to 40 liters. They’re equipped with the Apeks Diaphragm Compressor Technology, which allows for cold separation to preserve volatile oils, ensuring high quality extractions!
See how quickly a 2000psi Production system can pay for itself!Pricing & ROI
Mid-range Output 2000psi: The TransformerTM
Prices start at $126,000
2000psi Transformer™ models are equipped with the Apeks Diaphragm Compressor Technology which allows for cold separation to preserve volatile oils ensuring high-quality extractions. The energy-efficient, low maintenance Diaphragm Compressor gas pump increases processing efficiency — 20 to 50% faster extractions — while consuming just half the power!
Ideal for mid to high-volume production operations or areas where limited electrical power is available. Uses 230V single-phase power or 3-phase 230v, 208v, 460v.
- Processes approximately 25-31 pounds of dried, ground cannabis in a 24 hour period
- 5L, 5Lx5L. 20L, 20Lx20L, and 5Lx20L vessel combinations available
- Fully automated
- Closed loop system recovers 95% of the CO2
- Energy-efficient with cold separation processing and less maintenance with Diaphragm Compressor Technology
- Faster extractions
- Valveless Expansion Technology
- Ideal for mid to high-volume production
- Multiple power options
- Our Industrial Control panels are UL Listed!
Designed for medium to high volume production operations, the 2000psi Production Series systems utilize both subcritical and supercritical CO2 extractions and have expansion capacity up to 40 liters.
Featuring the Apeks Diaphragm Compressor Technology, these energy-efficient, low maintenance systems provide cold separation processing with 20 to 50% faster extractions while consuming just half the power!View Mid-Range Electrical Requirements
What Our Customers Are Saying
“The smaller (1500) bench-top allowed us to get started extracting cannabis oil with CO2 at a price we could afford. And the fact that we could trade it in to go towards purchasing a larger system gave us the flexibility to expand production as demand for our products has grown. We’re using both supercritical and subcritical CO2 of the larger 2000psi system to make a variety of oil induced products for patients. We test the oils in our labs so it is really helpful to refer to the settings which are automatically recorded.”
Shayne Lynn, Champlain Valley Dispensary & Southern Vermont Wellness
Click on the map below to find out who handles your area and call them directly!
International customers, please call Dave LaRussa at 740-809-1160, Ext. 715 or email him!
Midwest, South, and West coast, western Canada, please call Jake Didion 740 809-1160, Ext. 725 or email him!
Midwest, South, and East coast, eastern Canada, please call Nick Prystash 740 809-1160, ext 719 or email him!
Features and Benefits
- Quick Processing — 20 to 50% faster extractions.
- Energy-Efficient — Diaphragm Compressor Technology gas pumping system reduces overall power required as much as half. Regenerative heat exchangers are employed to manage thermal byproducts and eliminate the need for multiple heaters and chillers.
- No Clogging — With Apeks Valveless Expansion Technology (Patent No. 9132363), there are no regulating valves used in the separation process to cause clogging of product.
- Greater Yields — Simple fractional extraction and cold separation processes preserve volatile oils for higher- quality, higher-quantity yields.
- Data-Tracking Capability — Track and verify temperature and pressure variations.
- Maximum Results – Extraction media is contained in extraction vessel with integral filters. Filters also act as a liquid CO2 dispersant to avoid channeling in the product. Reversible flow through the extractor ensures all material is extracted.
- Waste Heat Elimination – Motor driven system completely eliminates the waste heat that is produced by compressed air drive systems. This reduces facility air conditioning loads and eliminates the need for ductwork to manage the waste heat.
- New Compression-Style Orifice – Improves the flow of CO2 (speeds up processing). New device also eliminates the need for Teflon tape and pipe fittings which can cause premature shutdowns.
- Modular — Additional extraction vessels can be added with no welding required.
- Simple to Operate — No complicated control systems or computer interfaces.
- Lights-Out Automation — Automated controls (ensure consistent results) and internet messaging (email/text notification of system condition changes). Requires little training and supervision.
- Easy to Understand — Open-frame design and visual indication of valve positions allow for easy assessment of flow paths and system configuration. No mysterious boxes with inlet/outlet connections on the outside.
- Production Friendly — Quick opening closures and system timer help users efficiently run their extractions automatically.
- Low Maintenance — Apeks Diaphragm Compressor Technology has fewer moving parts for greater reliability and lower maintenance costs (as much as 80%).
- Easy to Clean — All stainless steel construction. Vessels have polished interiors and quick opening/closing mechanisms. All tubing can be removed and re-assembled for thorough cleaning. Separators/collection vessels use FDA sanitary-style fittings and connections.
- Quiet — Diaphragm Compressor Technology eliminates the need for a costly commercial compressed air system, reducing ambient noise levels up to 75%.
- Multiple Electrical Options — Runs on single phase 230v or 3-phase 208v, 230v, 460v.
- Environmentally Friendly — Allows for 90% CO2 gas recovery, saving operational costs.
Safety & Long-Term Reliability
- All vessels are designed and manufactured in accordance with ASME specifications and pressure ratings.
- Redundant safety features protect the system from accidental over pressurization.
- Tubing connections are made with proven compression fitting technology – the same fittings are used on aircraft and off-shore oil platforms.
- Non-isolable pressure gauges are on each pressure containing vessel for visual verification of depressurization prior to opening.
- Our Industrial Control panels are UL Listed, meeting the nationally recognized UL Standards for Safety.
Prices for the 2000psi systems start at $126,000
Contact us for more information on Apeks Supercritical CO2 extraction systems and which would work best for your processing needs!