The Apeks Introductory Series for Oil Extraction
Features the same sophisticated engineering and superior processing capabilities of our larger, expandable production systems.
Offers incomparable opportunity to purchase expert-engineered CO2 extraction equipment for minimal capital investment.
Up to 75% of the purchase price can be used as a trade-in credit towards any of our Production Series models!
Our smallest (benchtop), closed-loop, recirculating CO2 extraction system — designed specifically for small operations with limited power and/or space. Re-circulating chiller/heater, tools, and all connections included.
- Processes approximately 1-2 pounds of dried, ground cannabis in a 24 hour period
- Lowest price point
- Ideal for home operations/small samples, product development and R&D
- Smallest footprint (fits on a counter-top)
- Runs on 110V
Like our larger 2000psi Mid-range Production Series systems, the i.2000-5LD is equipped with the energy-efficient Apeks Diaphragm Compressor Technology which allows for cold separation processing and delivers 20 to 50% faster extractions with less power. Fully automated, the i.2000-5LD extraction system provides both subcritical and supercritical CO2 extractions in a compact design. The 95% CO2 gas recovery minimizes operational costs.
Especially well-suited for start-up companies and/or product testing and R&D.
- Processes approximately 7-10 pounds of dried, ground cannabis in a 24 hour period
- Fully automated
- Faster extractions and cold separation processing w/Diaphragm Compressor Technology
- Less maintenance w/steel disc (diaphragm) vs. seals
- Valveless Expansion Technology (no clogging)
- Ideal for start-ups, product development and R&D
- Smaller and lighter than 2000psi Mid-range Production Series
- Multiple power options: 1-phase 230V or 3-phase 208v, 230v, 460v
- UL Listed
What Our Customers Are Saying
“Our upgraded 1500-1L is running like a top! We are seeing real benefits from each of the modifications you introduced. The changes to the hoses and connectors increased ease of use dramatically. We are very happy to be partnered with superior engineering and customer service from Apeks.”
– R. Bourne, extractz.com
What Our Customer’s Customers Are Saying
Upon sampling pure orange oil extract from extractz.com:
“We are very interested in ordering your Orange Rind Extract in bulk. The aromatic quality just blew us away!”
— Marge, supplier of authentic essential oils for 20+ years