Apeks is Growing – Explore Our Career Opportunities Today!
Growth is good for everyone – it is good for the company (more revenue), it is good for the employees (more opportunities for professional development and advancement) and it is good for the community (more jobs and more tax revenue for schools, parks, roads, etc). Apeks Supercritical is the 2016 INC 500 236th fastest growing private company in America and is also the 2016 Columbus Business First 6th Fastest Growing Private Company in Central Ohio! This is your opportunity to get in early with a company that is growing and make an impact on yourself and your community!
We offer paid time-off, 401k with 3% company contribution (no match required!), flexible schedule and profit sharing potential! All positions have a 90 day review period after which the position can convert to permanent employment. We also offer health, vision and dental insurance.
If you are a motivated, independent worker who likes to work with minimal supervision please review the open positions listed below and submit your contact information and resume/CV. We will review and follow up with you if there is a good fit!
Apeks Supercritical currently has the following positions available:
We are looking for an experienced Machinist to support our day shift production operation. Primary duties will include:
- Operating a mill, lathe, band saw, and other production equipment to complete required tasks.
- Mechanical assembly of components.
- Organize and maintain production machining equipment and parts.
- Must have superior attention to detail on production tasks.
Secondary duties will include:
- Operating equipment to assist in research and development of equipment upgrades/improvements
- Packaging equipment for shipping to customer locations
- Any other duties that become necessary
Skills and abilities required:
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings
- Proficiency with hand tools
- Proficiency with power tools
- Operate a forklift.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret calipers and other measurement tools
- Basic math skills
- Troubleshooting and problem solving
- High School Diploma
- Must pass background check and drug test.
- 5 yr. experience in machining production parts.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed
- Must have reliable transportation
- At least 18 years of age